Over the last decade, there’s been a major shift in application delivery, forcing development and operations to work together to meet faster release timelines.
DevOps, a true merging of the branches of development and operations, encourages collaboration and a shift toward a rapid-release model to help you maintain your competitive edge by meeting the needs of your customers faster than your competition.
Speridian helps you adopt a true DevOps culture, where building, testing, and releasing software happens rapidly, frequently, reliably and securely. We help you automate and monitor all aspects of software development and delivery, improving organizational performance.
We offer a full-range of DevOps services
- Infrastructure Management
- Environment Management
- Code Inspection and Continuous Integration
- Deployment Automation and Orchestration
Infrastructure ManagementAutomation is critical in adopting DevOps into your development practice. By leveraging our expertise in development infrastructure, we’ll help you:
- Design, implement and maintain the right infrastructure to support automated provisioning and configuration of servers within minutes
- Setup the right project management and collaborative tools to allow your development team focus on the current sprint backlog while having an holistic view of entire project requirements
- Create an easy-to-use system for development to maintain a single source of truth with the latest updates and changes
A single source of truth is critical for a rapid and reliable development lifecycle. From a single version control system, we’ll help you:
- Manage all development environments and eliminate mismatching configurations, allowing for automated, error-free configuration deployment
- Configure activity reports for increased visibility into your development pipeline
- Ensure your team is always developing on the latest version and avoid configuration management issues
Code Inspection and Continuous Integration
With the help of Speridian, you’ll be able to:
- Reduce turn around time associated with code quality and code review by automating these steps within the continuous integration pipeline.
- Deploy into production automatically with confidence
- Run build and code quality reports to assist in improving team productivity
Deployment Automation and Orchestration
Automation of the deployment process is necessary in today’s development process. Whether you prefer to deploy with a single click or automatically, we’ll help you calm your nerves about automatic deployment by ensuring your tools and processes:
- Create error-free code
- Decrease production downtime.
- Eliminate manual errors in configurations
We’ll also assist in providing deployment metrics for increased agility throughout your DevOps collaboration.
Reduce time to market through streamlined software delivery
Identify quality concerns and defects quickly across the development lifecycle
More stable and secure production environment with auditable changes
Create an agile culture that rapidly manifests your ideas for innovation