In the public sector each customer is valued equally. The sector's goal is to provide each customer with a service tailored to his or her needs. In the public sector CRM is used to serve a large number of citizens, using a small number of processes, to maximize a large number of products and services.
Speridian and Siebel CRM for Public Sector
Siebel Public Sector is an integrated suite of Web-based applications designed for use by administrators and end users who are associated with municipal governments, social services, tax and revenue management, public health, immigration agencies, and investigative agencies.
Customer relationship management (CRM) technology is increasingly relevant in the public sector because citizens who are accustomed to high levels of service and convenience in the private sector demand a comparable level of service in the public sector. Government agencies share a common set of imperatives that require efficient processes to address citizen needs and to deliver the highest return on government and taxpayer investments.
These imperatives include:
- Improving Citizen Service
- Streamlining Case Management
- Increasing Employee Productivity
- Closing Budget Gaps
- Improving National Security
With the release of Siebel CRM for Public Sector, Speridian's CRM Consultants customizes and delivers the industry's most complete social services solution, enabling agencies to simplify eligibility determination, increase case management efficiency, and improve program effectiveness. Managing government has never been more challenging after the emergence of Siebel CRM for Public Sector.
Speridian’s CRM solution for Public Sector helps Agencies and Ministries in the following ways:
- Improve client outcomes with integrated eligibility determination
- Transform program effectiveness with closed-loop case management
- Modernize IT infrastructures with a configurable, commercial off-the-shelf solution
- Bring clients a 360° view of each customer which facilitates regulatory compliance and greatly increases contact center efficiencies.
Key Offerings for Public Sector from Speridian are:
- Oracle Database 11g
- Oracle Business Intelligence Applications
- Oracle's Case Management and CRM Solutions
- Legacy System Integration with Siebel CRM Application
Speridian's CRM solution for Public Sector, developed in close collaboration with many of the world's leading government agencies and systems integrators, incorporates industry best practices for addressing the market and legislative forces that are driving change.
The solution focuses on six distinct areas of public interaction:
- Citizen Response
- Benefits Case Management for Human Services
- Single View of the Taxpayer
- Better Revenue Management
- Immigration Services
- Defense Personnel and Logistics Management
Siebel Public Sector facilitates improved service to citizens, increased operational efficiency across agencies focused on work-related objectives, and detailed accountability for delivery of government services.
Key benefits of Speridian's CRM solution for Public Sector solution
Key benefits of Speridian's CRM solution for Public Sector solution include:
- Fast and convenient access to services and information, so that city governments can respond to citizens based on the citizen’s needs and preferences—regardless of time of day, method of communication, or urgency of the request. From basic information requests to multistage case management, cities are empowered to provide true world-class citizen service.
- Collaborative capabilities to help city agencies synchronize the resolution of citizen inquiries and work items while reducing duplication of effort, which improves both the efficiency and quality of service delivery.
- A holistic view of agency performance and service delivery, so that agencies can make well- informed decisions about service delivery.
- Ability to hold agencies accountable
Key Features of Speridian's Siebel Public Sector
Using Siebel Public Sector, government and municipal agencies can manage:
- Case information from initial referral through case investigation and benefits delivery.
- Self-service processes for information, eligibility assessment, single-application filing for
multiple programs and claims.
- Communications for agency-to-citizen, agency-to-agency, and agency-to-third party providers.
- Assignment of a high volume of cases to employees based on their skills and availability.
- Data integration from multiple channels and back-office applications, giving case workers a
comprehensive view of the citizen.
- Automatic population of forms, such as immigration and visa applications, with Siebel data.
- Automatic population of Siebel data from benefits forms, such as applications for unemployment insurance.
- Team collaboration and information sharing among employees, agencies, and partner
organizations working on a case.
- Case analysis reports.
- Immigration and visitor stays.
- Items of evidence, which agencies can initially log as assets, then convert to evidence, and
associate with multiple cases.
- Leads, in the form of clues or activities.
- Tracking and escalation of incidents.
- Case and lead approval routing using predefined templates.
- Case, lead, evidence, and attachment serialization, performed hierarchically using predefined rules.